Take Home Color Kit
Due to the extraordinary circumstances, we have created custom hair color kits to support Bangles clients. To ensure excellent results, color kits are available to existing Bangles Clients with new growth color and toners ONLY.
COLOUR KITS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER. ONE TIME USE ONLY.
COLOUR KITS CANNOT BE REUSED OR STORED.
Visit the Promotion page to contact us about placing an order.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you’ve contacted us via website we will provide you with step by step instruction on what we will need from you prior to preparing your custom colour kit.
Our Colorist will confirm your personalized Redken hair colour formula, saved on your profile in our system. This formula will then be compared to the photos you submit of your hair, to ensure the customized colour will match.
YOUR CUSTOM-MADE FORMULA WILL THEN BE ASSEMBLED INTO A KIT, MADE JUST FOR YOU!
CUSTOM COLOUR KIT PRICE:
$50.00 plus GST ( Includes 2.1 oz of color )
Additional charges will apply for toners
Your Custom Colour & Developer
Application / Removal Instructions
DISCLAIMER & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Prior to purchasing a Bangles Colour Kit you will be required to sign our color release form and submit a photo of your hair. You are required to follow our safety guidelines and instructions included in your kit. Due to the nature of this service our 7-day color guarantee does NOT apply.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Do not apply heat to this product under any circumstances. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so, may cause blindness. Rinse eyes immediately if hair colour comes into contact with them. Wear gloves provided. Do not use metal bowls, tools, or clips. Glass or plastic only. Colour must be applied immediately after mixing and within two hours of purchase.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
DO NOT COLOR HAIR IF:
There is a rash on your face or you have a sensitive, irritated, or damaged scalp.
If you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Wipe off any colour that you get on your face, ears or neck immediately as colour stains skin.
If you experience stinging, burning or rash during colouring, then wash off immediately and discontinue use.
If you experience dizziness, faintness or shortness of breath or swelling of eyes or face during colouring, then wash off immediately, discontinue use, seek medical attention.
If after your colouring, you experience itching, rash, blistering or swelling of the scalp, skin or eyes, then seek medical attention.
APPLICATION AND REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
STEP ONE: BRUSH & PART
1) Start by brushing out your hair and part using your natural parting line. You may want to apply a barrier cream (such as petroleum jelly) around your hairline, being careful not to get any on your hair.
STEP TWO & THREE: POUR & MIX
2) Pour the developer into the container with the colour.
3) Mix contents well using the brush provided.
STEP FOUR – SEVEN: SECTION & APPLY
4) Put on the gloves provided. This will keep your hands clean during the application process.
5) On your natural parting line, begin by applying the colour on the new growth. Brush the colour from root towards ends, applying only to regrowth.
6) Taking thin sections using the end of your brush, continue to apply colour on the new growth, moving three sections to the left, and then three sections to the right, of your parting line.
7) Apply the mixed colour along your front hairline down to each ear. Taking thin sections, continue to apply the mixed color on the new growth, moving three sections back.
STEP EIGHT: SET TIMER & WAIT
8) Set a timer for recommended time. Wait patiently until you hear the timer end. Do not exceed this time. Once you have finished your application, rinse brush and jars thoroughly and recycle. Save gloves, you will use to rinse color out.
STEP NINE & TEN: RINSE, CLEANSE & CONDITION
9) Rinse the colour out completely with warm (do not use hot) water by tilting your head back until the water runs clear.
10) Shampoo twice using color safe shampoo (we recommend Color Extent) thoroughly, then condition your hair and rinse to finish. Style as usual. We recommend you do not wash your hair again for at least 48 hours.